Creamy alfredo sauce is highlighted by the smooth texture of fettucine noodles.
½ qt heavy cream
¼ cup butter
1 tablespoons cream cheese
3-4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
2 – 4 cloves garlic minced
Pepper to taste
12 oz – 1 lb desired pasta (Fettuccini, penne, etc.)
*** protein as desired 1 – 2 lbs***
- In a frying pan (deep sides) brown garlic in butter.
- Add cream cheese and whisk until melting.
- Add heavy cream.
- Bring to a rolling boil then turn to low.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Simmer this until all is melted, and mixed well, about 15 – 20 minutes on low.
- Season with pepper.
- Add protein (pre-cooked chicken, beef or shrimp) to sauce.
- Use fettuccini, rigatoni or any pasta to eat
Recipe Courtesy of Andrea Ancich