Salty, tender goodness in a pasta bowl. Reminds me of dinner at Spaghetti Factory.
Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheese
8 ounce spaghetti noodles
½ cup butter
½ cup mizithra cheese, grated
chopped parsley for garnish, optional
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
- While the noodles are cooking, brown the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. The butter will turn a yellow, start to froth and then become brown.
- Pour the brown butter over the pasta.
- Sprinkle with mazithra cheese and toss to coat.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Andrea Ancich