1/3 C. Raspberry Jam, seedless
1 ½ C Flour
1t Baking powder
¼ t Baking Soda
1/8 t Salt
¾ C Sugar
¼ C Margarine, softened
2 t Lemon Zest (Grated Lemon peel)
1 t Vanilla
1 Egg white
¾ C Sour Cream, low fat
¼ C Powdered Sugar, Sifted
1 ½ t Milk, 1% Fat
1/8 t Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine raspberry jam and walnuts in bowl.
4. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
5. In a mixing bowl combine sugar, butter, lemon zest, vanilla, egg, and egg white until well blended.
Mix on medium speed.
6. Add flour to mixture and sour cream alternatively with sugar mixture, beginning and ending with
7. Spread half the batter into loaf pan.
8. Spoon the raspberry mixture over the top of the batter in the loaf pan, leaving about a ¼ inch border
from edges of pan.
9. Spread the remaining batter over the raspberry mixture.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the
center of the loaf.
11. Cool for 10 minutes on cooling rack.