Tortilla Parmesan Crisps
- Place oven rack on top tier
- Turn oven on to “Broil” and prepare a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper
- Grab ½ tortilla per person (ex. group of 4 will grab 2 tortillas) & 1 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese
- Spread tortillas with butter and place on baking sheet
- Sprinkle with parmesan (optional: Sprinkle with additional seasonings at this time)
- Place in oven on top rack & LEAVE OVEN DOOR CRACKED
- Watch crisps closely or they will burn
- Remove from oven when they are golden brown
- Using a spatula place crisps on a cooling rack
- Once they have cooled, cut them into chips using kitchen scissors and ENJOY!
Also delicious substituting English muffins for tortillas.