Cook Time: 30 – 35 minutes
- 1 T. olive oil
- 4 large baking potatoes cut into ¼” strips*
- 1 T. Johnny’s seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a gallon Zip-loc bag toss potatoes with oil and seasoning salt. Seal and toss until potatoes are well coated.
- Put on lined baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Bake until browned.
- Eat as many as you want — They’re good for you!!!
*Substitution: You may use sweet potatoes instead of baking potatoes for a Vitamin A packed treat!