Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 T. olive oil
- 4 large baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s seasoning salt
- 4 Chicken Apple Sausages, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a gallon Zip-loc bag toss potatoes with oil and seasoning salt. Seal and toss until potatoes are well coated.
- Put on lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Spread the chopped sausages on top of the potatoes and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy! It’s a Boyden family favorite on busy school nights.