Cook Time: 25 – 35 minutes
- 1 T. olive oil
- 4 cups fresh vegetables such as peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, winter squash, summer squash, kale, carrots and/or onions, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a gallon Zip-loc bag toss vegetables with oil and seasoning salt. Seal and toss until vegetables are well coated.
- Put on lined baking sheet and bake for 15 to 35 minutes. Bake until browned and tender (except Kale – it will be crunchy).
- Eat as many as you want — They’re good for you!!!